Information The Illawarra Beekeepers Assoc. Inc. Collect
In running and maintaining the website and our membership database, The Illawarra Beekeepers Assoc. Inc. may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of the site including details of your visits, including pages viewed and the resources you access. This information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information, provide your email address or use my consulting services.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with me by any means.
We collect, hold, use and disclose personal information to carry out our functions or activities under the Australian Information Commissioner Act 2010 (AIC Act), the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act) and the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (FOI Act).
Information The Illawarra Beekeepers Assoc. Inc. Do Not Collect
If you’re using the secure PayPal Direct Debit SSL system to make purchases, please be aware The Illawarra Beekeepers Assoc. Inc. do not have access to any card details.
Cookies provide information about the website session activity of a visitor. The Illawarra Beekeepers Assoc. Inc. use Google Analytics cookies to gather information in order to assist in improving the website experience for you. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. The Illawarra Beekeepers Assoc. Inc. may gather information about your general internet use from use of the cookie. Where used, these Analytics cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the “reject cookies” settings in your internet browser of choice.
Use of Your Information
The Illawarra Beekeepers Assoc. Inc. use the information that The Illawarra Beekeepers Assoc. Inc. collect from you to provide services to you. In addition to this The Illawarra Beekeepers Assoc. Inc. may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from me relating to updates, improvements, products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to the website.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that The Illawarra Beekeepers Assoc. Inc. collect from you to locations outside of Australia for processing and storing, (example, our email subscription list). By providing your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. The Illawarra Beekeepers Assoc. Inc. do our utmost to ensure all reasonable steps are taken to make sure your data is treated and stored securely. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. Though this has never happened previously, The Illawarra Beekeepers Assoc. Inc. cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that The Illawarra Beekeepers Assoc. Inc. needs to supply it’s data to the ABA
- Where The Illawarra Beekeepers Assoc. Inc. legally required by law to disclose your personal information
- To help with fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the government law, you have the right to access any information that The Illawarra Beekeepers Assoc. Inc. hold relating to you. Please note The Illawarra Beekeepers Assoc. Inc. reserve the right to charge a fee of $20 to cover costs incurred by providing you with the information.
Policy Last Updated November 2015